Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer Review

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Today as part of blogmas, I am going to review Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer.


I love this concealer. It gives great coverage but I tend to stick to using it for my under-eye dark circles because that is what it is mainly for beneath the eyes. I also find that it clings to blemishes and since its a sponge it can easily spread spots so it is best to stick to using it beneath the eyes. This is one of my favourite concealers though and I do use it every day.


I like the fact that you apply this concealer with a sponge because it helps to spread it evenly and makes it a lot easier. I would definitely recommend this concealer.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos